Founded in the year 1991, MedAlliance has continued to provide exemplary care for the patients served. The heart of MedAlliance is for the people, always trying to fill the needs of the people. MedAlliance Medical Health Services was founded with the specific intention of bringing excellent quality care to the community no matter a patient’s ability to pay.
MedAlliance is an Article 28 New York State Department of Health Licensed Medical Center in New York. We have proudly served the same community in the Bronx for over 26 years and are very pleased to be expanding. Our comprehensive medical centers feature over 18 different medical specialties. To find out more about each specific locations feel free to continue exploring our site!
We care for our patients with dignity, respect, concern and privacy regardless of race, religion, sexual orientation, and/or ability to pay.
Your right to high quality, safe, and affordable health care is our mission.
Accreditations and Awards
- Certificate of Appreciation from the Bronx County Medical Society on May 25, 2016 in recognition of the outstanding commitment to the patients MedAlliance serves in the Bronx.
- Certificate of Recognition from the National Committee for Quality Assurance on August 04, 2016 to May 31, 2019. MedAlliance is recognized as Level 3 on Achievement of Recognition for systematic use of patient-centered, coordinated care management processes.
- Certificate of Appreciation from Affinity Health Plan for providing outstanding Primary Care to its members.
- Awarded with the Amida Care Above and Beyond For Your STAR in 2015 for providing ABOVE AND BEYOND service to its members and for partnering with Amida Care to END AIDS by 2020.
- National Health Service Corps (NHSC) site.